Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010

2:24 am

Last Saturday, although very sleepy, I was able to accomplished my passort..

Sunday, went to Nueva- visited my mom and my niece and nephew.. went to mall to treat them lunch, went on some grocery. I did enjoy it knowing that i can help them by that.. I want to do it as often as i can i realized.. I want to show my brother that they are important to me.. that i want to give everything I can give..

That afternoon after shopping with them, I stayed and met a college friend.. chat for less than an hour and then went back to manila as Jarwin sent me a message if i want to drink.

I'd definitely say yes, because i thought Jaime will be there..

and so i went there.. but no jaime.. but Jarwin said he knows im there..

Its really heartbreaking.. he didnt even checked me out.. to think we havent seen each other since May.. i am so dying to see him..

i want to see him.. so bad..

i love him still...

I want this to end..

I want to get him off my system.. so unfair
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment