Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010

11:30

Here I am alone in this empty room
And let my mind just fly you to the end,
THOUGHTS OF YOU STILL LINGER IN MY MEMORY
Wondering why my life is not that fair,.

I could still recall, those memories of you,.
The joy and all your laughter
The love that we've been through
Oh I can't believe, YOURE GONE..

I dont want to remember
The things we used to do
All the things that remind me of you.
I dont want to hear the songs,
Those songs we used to sing,
Cause I dont wanna feel the PAIN IN MY HEART

Talkin to mysef, for reasons I cant find.
Findin out why everything went wrong,.
Tears fallin down on my cheeks,
That Ive been TRYING TO HOLD ON
i just dunno if I could still go on.

I WANTED YOU TO STAY
The tears began to show
YOU SAID YOU CARE FOR ME
But then you have to go
And now I know, YOURE GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment