Friday, August 6, 2010

August 07, 2010

4:20 AM

It's been how many days since last time I posted something here..

I dont know if how should I feel or react to things happening at the moment.

There are times that i ignore him (which i cant believe i did, I have always wanted to hear from hear even a simple text), and there are times that everything seems fine..

I dont want to ask him, nor dont want to start talking about it..

Im confused, thought at some point I tell my friends what happened, although not everything.

And sometimes i just kep quiet. most of the time i am quiet.

quiet in a way that i dont talk about it, even something happened.

he's too difficult to read. and i dont know what he wants. again, i dont want to ask, especially serious questions as i never had serious answers.

should i just take this chance of being happy again w/o looking back at the past..

or should i confront him if the things that i wanted to ask, but i dont.. really... bec i am afraid of his answers..

what i feel right now is, he might be back with his ex gf.. but still doesnt want to let go of me..

or probably just want to mess around with me..

saw him on webcam thsi evening before i go to work.. and darn, it feels good to see him again even just on webcam.

How will it be when i see him in person?

I miss mu tutut..

No comments:

Post a Comment